Sunday, March 24, 2013

ARREST WARRANT ISSUED FOR GUCCI MANE BY ATLANTA POLICE FOR ASSAULTING AN AMERICAN SOLDIER?!?


In this weekends WTF news from Gucci Mane, looks like there has been a arrest warrant issued for Gucci Mane by Atlanta Police for assaulting an American Soldier in a nightclub VIP with a bottle! Well after last weekends news of Gucci Mane dropping Waka Flocka from bricksquad,

The soldier did not release his name but went as “James” to reporter Amy Napier Viteri of Atlanta’s Channel 2 news. He said,

“I’m in the military. I wanted to get a picture with Gucci Mane, is it OK?” James said he asked the security guard. “I was speaking to the security guard, and Gucci Mane hit me in the head with a bottle.”
James returned home from Afghanistan in October.
“And as I looked at him in the shock of why, one of his friends hit me in the side of my face,” James told Viteri.
James he went to Grady Memorial Hospital on an ambulance, where he received 10 stitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#LowMusic


Music

Key Kount!