Friday, July 27, 2012

Nicki Minaj Still Refers To Waka Flocka As Her "Brother"



In the music industry, relationships change on a daily basis, friends become enemies and enemies can become life long business partners. In this respect Nicki Minaj and Waka Flocka Flame have managed to stay close regardless of the many different factors that would have ordinarily destroyed any other friendship. Minaj was once managed by Waka's mother Debra Antney, and when she parted ways with Antney it seems like the relationship went sour.


Despite some of the fall out from the split Minaj brushes it off now and has confirmed that it hasn't affected her relationship with Waka. The two recently Teamed up on the Atlanta rappers single "Get It Low" from his Triple F Life Album.

"Waka Flocka is my brother. People know that I go way back with him and whatever he needs me to do, it gets done," Minaj said. "He called me, he sent me a song, I said, 'It's nothing.' I was finishing up my album and I said, 'You know? I got you, it's nothing.' "


Just a few hours before they linked up to film the "Get Low" video, Waka joined Nicki onstage in Atlanta, where she touched down for her Pink Friday Tour with 2 Chainz. According to her recap of the show, you really had to be there to understand the energy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#LowMusic


Music

Key Kount!